Gia đình năm 1960 ở Hà Nội

Gia đình năm 1960 ở Hà Nội
Gia đình chụp kỉ niệm ở Hiệu ảnh Quốc tế Bờ Hồ, Hà Nội, năm 1960. (Từ trái qua, hàng trước: Hữu Nghị, Thành Công, Kiến Quốc, Hạnh Phúc. Hàng sau: Kháng Chiến, Cha, Thắng Lợi, Yên Hồng và Mẹ bế Việt Trung).

Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2012

Thư gửi từ Pháp của Eric Panthou

Dear Tran
I am pleased to announce that my study is finished and the translation of Phurieng Do is also finihed. A friend whose mother is Vietnamese helped us translate several passages of the book. We were able to improve the quality of the translation.
All is certainly not perfect, but we have made ​​great efforts to publish this translation.
I hope you will be satisfied.





I also made a lot of effort to write my story about Michelin plantations. I have used many documents from the archives Michelin. I hope someone can translate this study into Vietnamese for you. I hope also that historians from Viet-Nam will accept to join me after this publication and will help me to use documents from the Nationals archives of Viet-Nâm.
Now we have to wait about 3 months before the book was published. It is the job of the editor now.
We will publish 1000 copies.
There is one phrase that we have not understood in Phu Rieng Do. The last sentence on page 21 in the book in Vietnamese. Can you translate it for me ?. I do not understandthe word Chi-nê. This does not mean China? or Indochina? "Nhung don dien nhu don dien Chi-nê lay cua dan hang nghin mau."
I have also received the mail from the son of Ha An. We will soon pay him. But before we do, can you confirm to me that it's realy Han An family's who gave us the account number. Transfer money is always risky. We want to be sure.
I have to correct a few pages of my study. I can send it to you in a week.
Thank you again for your support.

Yours sincerely.
Eric Panthou, from France

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Nếu bạn không đăng kí mà muốn có comment thì sau khi viết nhận xét (nhớ đọc lại 1 lượt) và điền tên (hoặc nickname) của mình, rồi click vào mục "Ẩn danh" ("Chọn 1 nhận dang" ở phía dưới). Sau đó gửi nhận xét.